The Customer Service Department bills and processes all payments for water and sewer customers monthly. The Department receives and responds to customer related issues daily including issuing work orders for internal and external staff to investigate issues when needed.
We encourage you to take advantage of the multiple options to pay your bill:
• Mail your payment to P.O. Box 769 Dawsonville, Ga 30534.
• We have two drop box locations. One on our building and one in our parking lot.
• Pay online at etowahwater.org via a one-time payment, or sign up for recurring payment on a credit card.
• Sign up for recurring ACH payments and receive a statement credit. Click here for more info.
• Pay by phone day or night by calling 1-855-374-3927.
• Contact Customer Service at 706-216-8474 to make your payment with a Customer Service Representative.
If you need to sign up for new service or purchase a new meter, you can do so at etowahwater.org, click new service. Once your application is submitted, we will contact you.